Joint Care Supplements

Food and dietary discussions.

Joint Care Supplements

Postby Dawn » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:15 am

This forum's kind of lonesome -- it took me a while to realize everyone had migrated to Facebook! I've stayed on this list even though we've long ago said goodbye to beautiful MIssy, because I've learned a lot through the years. Now, I come asking a question. The joint powder I used for years & years from Drs, Foster & Smith has been discontinued. I liked the powder form a lot, it was less expensive, I could use it on aging cats as well, and in general it just met all my animals needs. Now they've discontinued it. :( -- I did try a product called Phycox which worked well enough, but was a moist fluffy sort of consistency that just did not last long for the price (I purchased off of Amazon.) Does anyone else have a joint product in powder form they use & would recommend? Many thanks!
Dawn

Re: Joint Care Supplements

Postby rasmussen » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:01 am

We us Missing Link. It seems to work fine on our 10-year-old grey boy. I get it from Amazon and/or Chewy.com. It's about the same price both places.
Lori Rasmussen
with Tommy, Hailey and Johnny
rasmussen

Re: Joint Care Supplements

Postby Dawn » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:18 pm

Thanks for your suggestion, I will look into it more closely. I am looking for a powder type with glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM. I know Missing Link has been spoken highly of for years. There's not a whole lot else out there in powder form, & the chewable types are not very economical. Thanks again!
Dawn
Dawn

Return to Food & Diet