Jasmine

Honoring our beloved lost hounds with memories and stories of those that have crossed the rainbow bridge.

Jasmine

Postby scott4343 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:24 pm

It is with great sadness and regret that we note the passing of Jasmine (Oh Yeah Golden Girl). She would have turned 12 in a few weeks but fell victim to osteosarcoma. We are devastated. Jasmine was an integral part of our lives; we loved her so, so much. We got Jasmine in the fall of 2010 when she was five years old. We wanted another small female (our first greyhound was from the old track in Hudson) and when the foster parents came to our house and a large (75 lbs) greyhound appeared, we thought "too big." However, after some interaction we decided to keep her. What a great decision! She was very friendly, easy going, nosy, affectionate and loved (lived?) to walk - and sniff - twice daily, regardless of weather conditions. A surprising number of people in our area knew her by name, though they didn't know ours. I jokingly told people she was up for dog of the month in Robbinsdale. No such designation existed, but if it had, she would have worn the crown monthly. Rest In Peace, Jasmine, we love you.

Scott and Dona Schneider
scott4343

Re: Jasmine

Postby rasmussen » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:47 am

Scott and Dona, I am so sad to hear about Jasmine's passing. We've lost far too many hounds to the dreaded disease. Thank you for giving her a wonderful home and thank you for opening your hearts to a retired racer. Our thoughts are with you.
Lori Rasmussen
with Tommy, Hailey and Johnny
rasmussen

Postby Luana » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:11 am

I am so very sorry to hear this sad news. I remember her well and know that you loved her very much. She was lucky to have lived a happy and long life with you both. Let time heal ... Luana
Luana

Postby Millie » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:54 am

You don't know me, but I saw your message and wanted to tell you how sorry i am to hear the news of your Jasmine moving on to her next journey, I know she will be sorely missed by all. She was such a lucky girl to have had such a long life with a loving family and wonderful home. With deepest sympathies and understanding your loss. May memories be enough to console you as time passes....Millie, and Bob Glenn
Millie

Return to Remembrance